Legal Information & Notices
- Once payment is made your order can be cancelled only if it’s 2 working days prior to the delivery date.
- Cancellation of an order will happen when there are no stocks available on the respective product and the Customer Care will inform you in such instances and arrange a refund or a replacement.
- Your order could be cancelled due to unavailability of the item , wrong product being advertised or wrong price being advertised.
Once the payment has been made you will received an email & sms confirming the item you have purchased.
How do I check the status of my order?
- Once your order is placed you will receive an email & sms with your order details which includes the order confirmation number.
- For cash on delivery you will be contacted by our customer care to confirm the payment verificication.
Vouchers are issued by Odel Brands, A Fully Owned Subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings PLC.
1. Where can I use the Gift Voucher?
You can redeem your Gift Voucher at all of our Odel stores except for the Airport Branch.
Branded All Store Gift Cards can be redeemed at Galleria, Levi’s, Nike, Giordano, MANGO, Charles & Keith, French Connection, Splash, Mothercare Store or International Watch Station outlets.
2. Is it possible to refund a Gift Voucher?
Once sold Gift Vouchers are not refundable.
3. What kind of products can I purchase from a Gift Voucher?
You can redeem your Gift Voucher to purchase any product in our outlets mentioned above. But we will not refund the money if the value of the Gift voucher/s exceeds the value of the item/s you purchase.
4. Is it possible to use a Gift Voucher for multiple purchases?
You can redeem a Gift Voucher only once to purchase products but you can club two or more gift vouchers to purchase a single product.
5. What if I lose my Voucher?
Gift voucher is not replaceable.
6. What do I need to verify the authenticity of the Gift Voucher?
Once you receive the Gift Voucher through mail check whether it bears seal of Odel.lk. If you need further clarifications you can always call our hotline for further clarifications.
7. What is the valid period of a Gift Voucher?
Every gift voucher is valid for 1 year from the date on the face of the Gift voucher. Every Gift voucher shall be subject to Odel terms and conditions. Odel has the right to verify the authenticity of Gift Voucher at the time of redeem of the Gift Voucher.
8. How can I redeem an E- Voucher?
Step 01 – Purchase Odel All Store E-Voucher.
Step 02 – Sign in to your odel.lk account. If you already don’t have an account, click the Profile Icon on the top right corner. Click “Register” and create an account by entering your email address, contact number, and password.
Step 03 – After signing in, go to “My Account” by clicking on the Profile Icon. You can find “E-vouchers” in the dropdown.
Step 04 – Select “E-vouchers” and the E-Voucher you purchased will be visible under “Available E-Vouchers”
Here, You can use the E-Voucher to make purchases or share the E-Voucher with someone else through your account. Kindly note that the person you share the E-Voucher with also should have an odel.lk account created.
Also when buying other items through odel.lk, the E-Voucher you purchased will be available for redeeming at the checkout.
Please note that the E-Vouchers are not redeemable through any outlets.
- Orders will be delivered to the location provided by you within 3-5 working days & there will be a delivery cost of Rs.300/- added to the total order value.
- Same day delivery option is available for selected products and selected locations only.
Delivery of the items will be based on the availability of the item you have ordered and on the delivery location.
Delivery period provided in our site will neither form a condition nor a warranty on the delivery period.
- We accept payments via Visa, Master or AMEX.
- VISA and Master Payment options are provided through Commercial Bank
- AMEX payment option is provided through Nations Trust Bank
- Is it safe to make online payments?
Once the payment is made you will be re-directed back to Odel.lk
If any clarification is required about the safety on the online payment contact relevant credit card customer center
- What should I do if my payment fails?
1. Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
2. Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
3. Verify with the Bank whether your card has sufficient funds to make the necessary payments.
- We try our best to show accurate information to our customers when it comes to product Specifications, Prices, Discounts, Images and Availability.
- However, all these may change without prior notice.
1.Following requirements need to be fulfilled for accepting an item in exchange.
- Item need be returned within 30 days from the date of sale along with the original bill / invoice.
- Item returned must in its original fully resalable condition, with all the tags & packaging (if any). (Price tags, Wash tags, Brand labels, etc.)
- Item return need to be with the original condition and has not been used, damaged or washed.
2. No cash/cheque refunds are made under any circumstance.
3. If any item needs to be exchanged, customer needs to refer the bill & contact the invoiced outlet. Outlet staff will inform the customer the location where the customer can return the product.
4. The selling price of an Item sold based on an online promotion will be based on the promotional price in exchange.
5. A credit note is issued to the value of the original invoice that will be valued 14 days from the date of return.
6. If the item sold has any technical or product defect, a courier will be arranged by the company to pick up the item & cost will be borne by the company.
The goods outlined below can’t be returned or exchanged after purchasing
- Special orders made to customer specifications
- Items which are subject to a rapid expiry.
- Edible & Perishable items. (Delight items)
- Beds and associated bedding
- Personal Hygiene & Toiletries
- Feeding items (infants & kids)
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Pierced earrings
- Hosiery (stockings & socks)
- Millinery (Women hats)
- Books and magazines
- Flower plants
- Gems & Valuable souvenirs
- Face masks/gloves/face shields
1.Deliver to my Address
Items will be delivered to the address specified by you. We deliver Island wide and a delivery cost of Rs.300/- will be added to the total order value.For same day delivery orders, the order placement should be done before 10 a.m. on the respective day of delivery & a fee of Rs.400/- will be charged as the delivery cost. Same Day Delivery is available for selected products and selected locations only.
We deliver internationally. However certain products may not be available for international shipping. We use professional couriers to ensure that your package is delivered on time and in good condition.
- Exchange Policy
1. What is our exchange policy? How long is it valid?
Should you wish to return anything bought from us online, we will be happy to exchange a product provided it is in fully resalable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) and in original, undamaged packaging along with the invoice. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
All Perfumes are imported by The Exclusive Line (PVT) Limited registered in Sri Lanka under company number P V 2295 and with their registered office at Level 02, Park Land 01, No 33 Park Street, Colombo 02. All perfumes are Imported from their manufacturers and foreign Principals direct for the local Domestic Market. They are all authenticated, certified, and are approved by all Controlling and Governing Bodies Internationally & Locally.
- The customer needs to check the condition of the product at the point of delivery before accepting the order.
- Returns are accepted within 7 days of receipt. Kindly refer the Terms & Conditions in the website to find the list of non-exchangeable items.
- The customer needs to handover the package to the delivery partner within 7 days from the receipt.
- A return is valid only once per an invoice.
- Value of the exchanged items will be at the value of the invoice.
- The item returned must be in its original fully resalable condition, with all the tags & packaging (if any). (Price tags, Wash tags, Brand labels, etc.)
- Customer needs to bear the freight charges for returns and if any customs duty or tax is incurred for an order, the customer will have to bear that cost.
- For return/exchange inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org